free ae templates free share ae downlaod free envato market free videohive free stock video free after effects templates
GEOlayers V1.076 (Aescripts)
What is it?
GEOlayers allows you to connect directly to any common http-tileserver import geojson vectordata and much more.
High resolution satellite-maps, huge zooms from worldview to an address in your neighborhood, find POIs, Markers and Overlays, glue geotiffs to your map, import geojsons, draw country-borders, create political maps… no problem with GEOlayers.
How does it work?
This tool connects After Effects to http-tileservers and empowers you to combine up-to-date online-maps with all the advantages of AE and its Plugins. What about snapping 3D-Models with Element 3D to your map in seconds? Or creating 3D Landscapes with Trapcode MIR out of a satellite-layer and a heightmap-layer. GEOlayers will simplify your mapping-workflow.
Try FREE Canva Magic Write on Canva Docs Click here Now!
- web-like scroll- and zoomable preview map
- animate maps by keyframing just one property
- exponential zoom and related scrolling
- one-click finalization with adjustable quality
- automatic online imagery-import
- automatic zoom level-blending
- automatic provider attribution
- up to 8 GEOlayers in one AE project (Only 1 in trial-version)
- GEOlayers’ views linkable
- snap markers and overlays to maps
- glue georeferenced images to maps
- GeoShape-drawer with highly detailed vector data of all countries of the world included
- import and browse additional geojson-files
- reduce shape-quality without visual worsening to keep renderings fast
- online search-engines to find addresses and POIs
- 5 standard tileserver APIs
- universal API to connect to every common http-tileserver
- local tile-directories supported
- 14 preset serverprofiles
- proxyserver support
GEOlayers comes with the following server-APIs:
Each one can be set up in several ways to get either road maps or satellite pictures for example. Mapbox has its own easy map-style editor online. Stamen Design comes up with some pretty creative styles and with the universal API you can use every common http-tileserver out there for your maps! All the APIs have a search-engine included. So just type in an address or coordinates and find it on your map!
Additional to that GEOlayers’ GeoShapes tool allows you to import geojson-files. This geographic vector-data can be drawn to shape layers with a few clicks. A highly detailed file with all the countries of our world is included.http://gfxdownload.com/geolayers-v1-076-aescripts/
gfxdownload download videohive free free download vfx vfx download ae download share ae free essential graphics premiere pro flower titles aedownload audiojungle free download videohive prisma lens effects download premiere pro free templates